SLAS Young Scientist Award
Students, graduates and post-docs are welcome to compete for the SLAS Young Scientist Award being presented at a variety of meetings and conferences hosted by strategic partners of SLAS.
Winners from partner conferences will be invited to present and participate in the Student Poster Competition at the 1st Annual SLAS Conference and Exhibition, February 4-8, 2012, at the San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA, USA. SLAS Young Scientist Award winners receive a $500 cash prize, roundtrip coach airfare, shared hotel accommodations and conference registration for SLAS2012.
The SLAS2012 Young Scientist Award program is a global initiative in partnership with the following organizations:
- European Laboratory Robotics Interest Group, United Kingdom
- Institute of Food Technologists, United States
- MipTec, Switzerland
- International Society for Stem Cell Research, United States
Listed below is a list of the SLAS2012 Young Scientists Award participants:
- Lauren Drowley, AstraZeneca [European Laboratory Robotics Interest Group, United Kingdom]
Development of High-Content Imaging Assay to Assess a Regenerative Medicine Approach to Diabetes and Obesity
- Zafer Gezgin, Rutgers University [Institute of Food Technologists, United States]
Food Nanotechnology on the Shelf: Fabricating Nano-Thin Ice Nucleating Layers on Polyethylene Films
- Jonas Kühn, EPFL - SV - BSF [MipTec, Switzerland]
Label-Free Cytotoxicity Screening Assay by Digital Holographic Microscopy (DHM)
- Brian Cox, University of Toronto [International Society for Stem Cell Research, United States]
A Resource of Stem Cell Membrane Proteins for Lineage-Specific Isolation and Analysis of Early Mouse Development
For information regarding participating in the SLAS Young Scientist Award program, please contact Katie Woywod, Manager, Member Products and Services firstname.lastname@example.org.